R8 SUCCESS SILENCE
Thanks to its ergonomically perfect thumbhole stock, the R8 Success Silence provides a completely relaxed posture for wrist and arm. At the same time, its construction is designed to protect the hearing of both hunter and dog. At any time, with every shot. Thanks to the even mass distribution over the entire barrel, the R8 Success Silence provides the first-class balance and huntability you are used to as with every other R8 model. The outer contour of barrel and silencer jacket boasts a smooth bull barrel design, giving the R8 Success Silence its low weight and an extremely attractive overall appearance. Impregnated leather inlays offer a comfortable grip and optimum support.
Cal. .308 Win., 8x57 IS and 9.3x62 with barrel lengths 42 or 47cm
Cal. .30-06 with barrel length 47cm
Cal. .300 Win. Mag. and .300 Blaser Mag. with barrel length 52cm
Noise reduction (with cal. .308): 28 dB
Rifle Cocked = Illuminated Dot Active
- Illumination Control (iC) couples the control of the reticle illumination to the operation of the rifle
- A sensor in the eyepiece recognizes the position of the cocking slide and automatically regulates the switch-on/-off function of the illuminated reticle
Rubber recoil pad
- attenuates the recoil
- the rifle can be put down on the ground noiselessly and without danger of sliding away
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Gunstock Cartridge Carrier
- Four cartridges, snugly stowed so they won’t rattle, enhance the functionality of the gunstock.
- Simple, understated engravings
- Fully engraved arabesques, old German leaf and oak leaf
- Animal portraits, initials and other engravings are possible
- Not available with integrated Kickstop
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail