Rifle Cocked = Illuminated Dot Active
- Illumination Control (iC) couples the control of the reticle illumination to the operation of the rifle
- A sensor in the eyepiece recognizes the position of the cocking slide and automatically regulates the switch-on/-off function of the illuminated reticle
Rubber recoil pad
- attenuates the recoil
- the rifle can be put down on the ground noiselessly and without danger of sliding away
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Gunstock Cartridge Carrier
- Four cartridges, snugly stowed so they won’t rattle, enhance the functionality of the gunstock.
- Simple, understated engravings
- Fully engraved arabesques, old German leaf and oak leaf
- Animal portraits, initials and other engravings are possible
- Not available with integrated Kickstop
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail
Firearms and ammunition can only be sold to permit holders.
Every country has different laws and legal requirements when it comes to silencer. We therefore advise you to contact your legal authorities to enquire about permissions for silencers or ask your Blaser dealer for more information.