R8 ULTIMATE SILENCE
Ergonomically designed thumbhole stock, adjustable recoil pad, recoil absorption system or adjustable comb – the R8 Ultimate features newly developed, modular stock options which can be adjusted to your individual demands and actively support accurate shooting.
Cal. .308 Win., 8x57 IS and 9.3x62 with barrel lengths 42 or 47cm
Cal. .30-06 with barrel length 47cm
Cal. .300 Win. Mag. and .300 Blaser Mag. with barrel length 52cm
Cal. 8,5 x 55 Blaser with barrel length 47 cm
Noise reduction (with cal. .308): 28 dB
ULTIMATE thumbhole stock
- ergonomically optimized stock
- provides a relaxed posture of hand and arm in any shooting position
- vexatious flinching is reduced to a minimum
Rifle Cocked = Illuminated Dot Active
- Illumination Control (iC) couples the control of the reticle illumination to the operation of the rifle
- A sensor in the eyepiece recognizes the position of the cocking slide and automatically regulates the switch-on/-off function of the illuminated reticle
The intuitively operated, multi-level adjustable comb ensures the perfect mounting in every situation. Once the adjustable comb is fitted to your individual body proportions and your optics, the integrated memory function ensures return to the correct comb position for every shot.
RECOIL ABSORPTION SYSTEM
The inserted recoil pad with recoil absorption system makes for a pleasant shooting experience – even with larger calibers. The internal absorption elements are available in different hardness which can be adjusted to your preferences and produce a noticeably reduced muzzle climb while shooting. The recoil absorption system, especially in combination with the R8 Ultimate Silence or another silencer option, offers unmatched comfort while shooting.
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail
Firearms and ammunition can only be sold to permit holders.
Every country has different laws and legal requirements when it comes to silencer. We therefore advise you to contact your legal authorities to enquire about permissions for silencers or ask your Blaser dealer for more information.