Elegant, huntable, accurate – for decades the Blaser K95 single-shot rifle has proven itself in demanding hunting situations. With a newly designed stock and receiver the tradition of the single-shot rifle will continue into the future. The higher, straighter comb makes for a pleasant shooting experience and underlines the timeless appearance of the K95. Now the slim receiver is even more elegant. The cocking slide features illumination control (iC) which automatically activates the illuminated dot in all Blaser riflescope models. Open sights are possible along with the continued use of the other K95 barrels. At the beginning available in wood grade 4 (with a gun metal grey receiver) and wood grade 4 (with a black receiver).
Precious stock wood with 11 grades
When selecting your stock wood, you can choose between eleven quality grades of exquisite walnut wood.
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Gunstock Cartridge Carrier
- Four cartridges, snugly stowed so they won’t rattle, enhance the functionality of the gunstock.
- Simple, understated engravings
- Fully engraved arabesques, old German leaf and oak leaf
- Animal portraits, initials and other engravings are possible
- Not available with integrated Kickstop
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail