Rifle Cocked = Illuminated Dot Active
- Illumination Control (iC) couples the control of the reticle illumination to the operation of the rifle
- A sensor in the eyepiece recognizes the position of the cocking slide and automatically regulates the switch-on/-off function of the illuminated reticle
Rubber recoil pad
- attenuates the recoil
- the rifle can be put down on the ground noiselessly and without danger of sliding away
R8 without detachable magazine
- All R8 models are also available without detachable magazine (except for R8 Baronesse, R8 Custom with steel receiver and the R8 Professional Success models)
Semi Weight barrel contour
- muzzle diameter: 19 mm
- weight increases by approx. 300 g compared to Standard barrel (depending on barrel length and caliber)
- fluting optional
Barrel without open sights
- For all R8 models, you can select a barrel without open sights, which is also available as interchangeable barrel.
R8 Quick Acquisition Sights (HIVIZ)
- for lightning-fast shooting over short distances
- triangular bright green notch and the interchangeable bead
- minimum target coverage
- Stock length 13.8" incl. Blaser Comfort Recoil Pad
- Monte Carlo stock design
- Ergonomically adpated pistol grip
Precious stock wood with 11 grades
When selecting your stock wood, you can choose between eleven quality grades of exquisite walnut wood.
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Gunstock Cartridge Carrier
- Four cartridges, snugly stowed so they won’t rattle, enhance the functionality of the gunstock.
- Simple, understated engravings
- Fully engraved arabesques, old German leaf and oak leaf
- Animal portraits, initials and other engravings are possible
- Not available with integrated Kickstop
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail
Firearms and ammunition can only be sold to permit holders.
Changes and errors excepted