BERGSTUTZEN BS 95 / BS 97
Animal engravings or fine arabesques as well as grade 4 wood underline the traditional appearance of the Bergstutzen BS 95 / BS 97 Luxus.
Single-lock or double-lock?
It's your choice!
Combination guns from the 95 model series are fitted with a single-lock and combined guns from the 97 model series with double-locks. This means that there are two strikers and two ring pin springs in the system. Both systems have their benefits.
The advantage of the 95 system is the slightly simpler operation, as only one ring pin spring needs to be cocked. This means that the rearm is automatically decocked after a single shot has been red and the safety is engaged.
The advantage of the 97 system is that when a second shot is required, it can be released very quickly without having to be recocked. The 97 system is particularly useful for hunters who frequently have the opportunity of ring a second shot quickly.
Ornamentation motifs B95/B97 Luxus
Wood grade 4
Blaser precision triggers
Bavarian cheek piece with double rabbet
- stock with Bavarian cheek piece and double rabbet
Combination Guns double trigger, titanium-nitrided
- gold colored titanium-nitrided
Precious stock wood with 11 grades
When selecting your stock wood, you can choose between eleven quality grades of exquisite walnut wood.
- available from wood grade 8
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Rubber recoil pad 2.5 or 3.0 cm
- reduces recoil considerably
Firearms and ammunition can only be sold to permit holders.
Changes and errors excepted