OVER & UNDER SHOTGUN RIFLE BBF 95/ BBF 97 LUXUS
Choose between different animal or arabesque engravings with the BBF 95 / 97 Luxus: Fox with ducks, roe deer, red deer or wild boar. Shotgun or rifle – the barrels can be adjusted by a qualified gunsmith. This means that the Blaser BBF Luxus is unbeatable for shotgun slugs.
Single-lock or double-lock?
It's your choice!
Combination guns from the 95 model series are fitted with a single-lock and combined guns from the 97 model series with double-locks. This means that there are two strikers and two ring pin springs in the system. Both systems have their benefits.
The advantage of the 95 system is the slightly simpler operation, as only one ring pin spring needs to be cocked. This means that the rearm is automatically decocked after a single shot has been red and the safety is engaged.
The advantage of the 97 system is that when a second shot is required, it can be released very quickly without having to be recocked. The 97 system is particularly useful for hunters who frequently have the opportunity of ring a second shot quickly.
Ornamentation motifs B95/B97 Luxus
Wood grade 4
Blaser precision triggers
Bavarian cheek piece
- Stock with Bavarian cheek piece
Combination Guns double trigger, titanium-nitrided
- gold colored titanium-nitrided
Precious stock wood with 11 grades
When selecting your stock wood, you can choose between eleven quality grades of exquisite walnut wood.
- available from wood grade 8
- for rifles and combination guns
- The stainless steel cylinder, filled with tungsten beads, is inserted into the stock and reduces recoil by about 20%.
- stock weight is increased
- improves the balance with heavy guns
Rubber recoil pad 2.5 or 3.0 cm
- reduces recoil considerably
Saddle mount ZEISS rail
- for ZEISS ZM and VM rifle scopes with patented inner rail
Saddle mount Swarovski rail
- for Swarovski rifle scopes with patented Swarovski inner rail
Saddle mount Schmidt&Bender rail
- for Schmidt&Bender rifle scopes with patented Schmidt & Bender inner rail
Saddle mount Prisma
- for rifle scopes with prism rail on the central tube
Saddle mount with mounting rings
- ring diameters 25.4mm (1"), 30 mm, 34 mm or 40mm
Saddle mount for:
- Aimpoint Micro
Firearms and ammunition can only be sold to permit holders.
Changes and errors excepted