- 12-gauge (3")
Receiver F16 Sporting Standard
- basic design with plain, "gun metal grey" receiver
- red coloured F16 logo
- adjustable trigger
- trigger weight 1,650 g (3 lb. 10 oz.)
- barrel selector: selection of the preferred shot sequence, conveniently placed in front of the trigger
Buttstock F16 Sporting
- drop 38/50 mm (1.5"/2.0")
- length of pull 375 mm (14¾") incl. rubber recoil pad
- cast 3/6/8 mm (0.12"/0.24"/0.32")
Blaser Comfort recoil pad
illuminated red bead
- illuminated red bead
- tapered rib from 9.0 mm to 7.5 mm (0.35" to 0.30")
- 28" (71 cm)
- 30" (76 cm)
- Unlimited steel proofing up to half choke. A choke wrench is included in delivery.
- Optional for a surcharge: extended Briley Spectrum chokes, interchangeable by hand or wrench.
- The barrel weight can be increased by up to 170 g (6 lb) using balancer weights.
The Balancer system allows the adjustment of the weight distribution to your personal needs. The system consists of two components: the stock balancer and the barrel balancer. The stock balancer is a threaded rod that can be equipped with one or two weight cylinders.
- Butt stock with adjustable comb
Wood grade 4
- Left-handed stock available